About this blog

I am a NASM certified Athletic Trainer and Nutritionist. Entrepreneur, Baker, Athlete, Mom, Wife and a Mormon.
I created this blog to share fitness advice, workout tutorials, delicious recipes, favorite products and more...

Saturday, March 15, 2014

fresh, delicious applesauce recipe

I haven't posted in a couple weeks, so I am going to be playing catch up on all of the new yummy recipes I have been trying/enjoying. :) This afternoon I was craving something sweet, for those of you who know me, I am doing a 40 day "treat" free challenge... So I had to come up with something that was both delicious and nutritious.

{APPLESAUCE}

Start this recipe with 4-6 Apples. (It does not matter what kind. I used Pink Lady Apples) 
 


Peel and Core apples

Cut apples

1/3 C of brown or white sugar


2 tsp of cinnamon
Dash of Cloves
 


Mix together in a sauce pan

Let it cook on Med/High heat. Covered for 25-30 minutes.


Let cool and mash with masher or puree

 
 
Applesauce Recipe:

4-6 Lg Apples, peeled and cut
1 C of Water or Apple Juice
1/3 C Brown or White Sugar
2 Tsp of Cinnamon
Dash of Cloves



This was such an easy and fast recipe. I will definitely be making it a lot more often!

Hope you enjoyed!
-whit

No comments:

Post a Comment